Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top 10 pick up lines that haven't worked for me.


Top 10 pick up lines that haven't worked for me.



10.
You know, they scanned my brain last week. Turns out I have the same brain waves as Charles Manson.

9.
You know I blow for a team on the weekends.

8.
Can you add my mom on Facebook?

7.
You look just like my ex before I raped her.

6.
You know sometimes when I'm lifting weights and try to push that last set up I poop a little.

5.
Hey before I tell you my name . I just want you to know I lost my penis in a merry-go-round accident.

4.
Is it too much to ask, for a girl to give me a blow job on the first date?

3.
I'm not allowed to come within 100 feet of  a kid or a school.

2.
How rich are your parents?

1.
I would ask if you wanted to go get something to eat but from the looks of it, you already ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment